Tim Cook Tells Employees in Year-end Memo that Apple has ‘Big Plans’ for 2014

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by RaduTyrsina, Dec 23, 2013.

By RaduTyrsina on Dec 23, 2013 at 12:36 PM
  1. RaduTyrsina

RaduTyrsina
    Expand Collapse
    News Team

Thanks Received:
    tim-cook-620x400.png

Secrecy is one of the most important business rules at Apple and not even the employees know what the top management has prepared for the future. 9to5Mac has obtained a year-end memo that Apple’s CEO has sent to Apple’s employees, teasing about big things coming next year, promising ‘big plans’. Here’s the full letter:

As we can see, Apple’s CEO talks about things that all of us know – the iPhone 5s, iOS 7, the free OS X Mavericks upgrade, the iPad Air, the Retina iPad Mini, and the new Mac Pro now shipping from a factory in Texas. However, Tim Cook hasn’t spilled any beans with regards to a potential larger iPad, the iPhone 6 or the iWatch. What do you think Apple’s big plans for 2014 are?

Source: 9to5Mac, iPhoneforums

Comments

Discussion in 'Apple iPad News' started by RaduTyrsina, Dec 23, 2013.

1. madhatter61
      madhatter61
      I tend to think that all the speculation being offered or asked for is a waste of my time. One media reporter showed us how far off the mark the predictions for 2013 were.
      Sure we can always offer what we would like, but in the real world of product offerings and availability (fact, not supposition), I rarely follow the rumor trail in depth anymore.

For others who are reactionary, go for it.