What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Throw some light

brixtonboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hope you can here is a screenshot iPad is connected to the wlan but it’s also showing LTE which is like mobile data. My mobile data is turned off. Also my Bluetooth was turned off, but it’s showing as on. Can’t get my head around this. If you look at the time it was before I did the backup and reinstall.
IMG_2927.JPG

This is one from now
IMG_2929.JPG

And this is my settings all seems normal??
I think
IMG_2931.JPG

One small point what is the upload box for pictured bottom left??

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Notice all the doubling in the status bar?

The only way I can think of this happening is if your wallpaper is actually a screenshot of another app or home screen. In that case the status bar is being dispalyed over the picture of the original status bar.

That would also explain the share icon in the lower left, and the 2/2 just under the dock. They would be part of the wallpaper image, not home screen controls/info.

Try changing your wallpaper.

OP
brixtonboy

brixtonboy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Notice all the doubling in the status bar?

The only way I can think of this happening is if your wallpaper is actually a screenshot of another app or home screen. In that case the status bar is being dispalyed over the picture of the original status bar.

That would also explain the share icon in the lower left, and the 2/2 just under the dock. They would be part of the wallpaper image, not home screen controls/info.

Try changing your wallpaper.

Fantastic first thing l did this morning was turned my iPad on, hoping for a answer.
Changed the wallpaper as you suggested and Bingo.
IMG_2933.JPG

Everything is back to normal.
Very grateful. Have a great Sunday

Most reactions

Latest posts