What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Three years ago: iPad was announced

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I have to laugh (mostly at myself). At the time, I was saying "what would be the point of one of these things"? I could not understand or visualize a need for it.

Took me 'til August 2010 to get one and haven't really put it down since. Heck, i'm now one of the iPad's biggest advocates and have an iPhone now, also! My girlfriend still laughs at me to this day (as I made the mistake of scoffing at the iPad in her presence)...

:D

Marilyn

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I didn't even know what an iPad was, let alone what it could do for me. Then I received my first iPhone (3GS) and fell in love with it, a mobile phone was just a necessity for me up until that point.

Well then I started looking into the iPad, and as there were already rumours of the ipad 2 being released, I decided to wait. 5 long months later I finally got one and instantly loved it and there hasn't been a day since that I haven't used it! :D

HardMetalAlchemy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pretty much everyone's thoughts

image-2543774043.jpg

Most reactions

Latest posts