What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thread for Everyone to Share Songs Made on Their iPad

Justin_Thomas

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello! My name is Justin and I'm a librarian.

I didn't see a thread here for people to be able to post songs they've made with their iPad (I thought the thread started by Retrononomusic on June 22nd might have been one from the thread title, but then reading inside I believe they did not mean for other people to follow suit and post their songs, too--hence, I thought I would create this thread).

Mind you, I did see a lot of individual threads with songs posted in them by the first poster (like the Retrononomusic one on June 22nd), but I thought it'd be cool to have a thread where everyone just piles on with the original songs (if such a thread already does exist and I missed it, I do apologize and I'll delete this post and post in there).

I'll start things off by sharing this song I made--it's a mixture of retro video game type music and classical music samples I cut up and sequenced:

twerppoet

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Sounds interesting. I don't have anything to contribute, but I'll be keeping an eye on this thread to see where it goes. :)

Most reactions