What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This new game center thing is annoying

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is there any way to get rid of the game center prompts whenever I open a game app? I looked in the settings and in the game center app and found nothing. I would just delete it if I could:(

Lavenderlady*w*iPad

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It is driving me nuts too! I have no interest in networking my game scores, nor do I care about other people's scores. If you figure out how to do it, please post the way here! Thanks!

OP
D

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The pop up lags too and if I forget about it and try to play a game before the popup comes on the game crashes. Happens to me with Solitaire all the time.

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I don't get how it's supposed to work anyway. According to Game Center, I've got the highest score ever recorded for Jungle Jewel but it doesn't list me.

Hasty

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Heh hate the way the web assumes you are desperate to be noticed.

Like all those blasted twitter facebook and other crap links, it ought to be a removable option not an assumed need.

Dukins

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Another annoyed game center person. There should definitely be an option to turn the popups off. Im subscribing to this thread. lol :eek:

Marabou Muddler

iPF Noob
Reaction score
add me to the list! I have absolutely no desire to post my game info to facebook, twitter, etc....

IpadOne

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hi i have find how desactivate the game center it’s easy , just press in your login name in the home page of the game center … me too this annoy me especially if you use turn around with some game … but lucky me i found how to kick out this function

OP
D

dupont2005

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hi i have find how desactivate the game center it’s easy , just press in your login name in the home page of the game center … me too this annoy me especially if you use turn around with some game … but lucky me i found how to kick out this function

Huh?
x2
If someone has this thing turned off please clue us in

Aldo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What I did was put the games centre on top of another app and it makes a folder and then all I did was take out the other app back to the desktop and the games centre stays hidden

BrennB

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hidden doesnt mean inactive so we still get the prompts when using an "enabled" game...

iVan

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have absolutely no interest in games how do I get rid of game center? Is it one of those eyesores I have to keep indefinitely? Souldn't my iPad be a reflection of my interests?

Most reactions

Latest posts