What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This lucky forum.

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It would be wrong of me to start right into a recognition of one of our members if I didnt
Apologize first for the delay in my humble thanks and appreciation for her to go the distance in helping me resolve a very unique troubleshooting task we worked on for a month.. Or longer. My apologies Marilyn, ......er, Mickey 330.
She is dedicated and knowledgeable of not the I pad forum , but as a person in her integrity and how she carries herself . . I know her but only from typing and texting words ,never heard her voice , and never seen nor ever talked to her over FaceTime or other type of webinar . But she was helping me to better understand and use the iPad and a p.c. as well, at the same time solve a problem that became secondary after the task was fixed and completed.Then it became clearer to me that I wasn't getting help in solving the complex problem .....I was getting schooled in iPad and My P. C. .
I learned such a great wealth from you Mickey 330 that I'm much better at not the physical using of the I pad but the knowing when and how and where to apply it.
So I wanted to say thank you and at the same time let the ones who are new to this forum know that there is a lot of knowledge to be gained from her and many others as well , and there is no such thing as a stupid question when one is seeking to better him or herself for solid answers ,to learn from ones who want to teach or go out of there way to make time at even the simplest of questions and mature enough to not poke or make fun of what one would think that their question might be as so ridiculous ,that the person would change their mind and in doing so you are for sure in the dark and worse off than if one just fired away their Q. So thanks Mickey 330 . Thanks for being in this forum .and thanks for the others as well . THIS LUCKY FORUM MANIMAL A.Goodwin

OP
A. GOODWIN

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
She is . And I really just like the way she carries herself . Really .
Great integrity. A dynamo on the jailbreak . Not only in how to install but problem solving skills , and without my device in hand ! She is good

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Hello A.Goodwin - I completely agree w/ you about Marilyn's outstanding contributions to this forum, and I enjoy reading every post she places on the forum. BUT, there are so many others here that help on a daily basis and aid to solve many problems that are important to those individuals - I think that the forum and its many members & moderators deserve the praise that you are bestowing - Dave :)

OP
A. GOODWIN

A. GOODWIN

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Huhuhaahu. Twerppoet....
Hello Giardman , hope you are well , and thank you for the comment,.........Ummmmmm, yes there are many that are a goldmine
In knowledge as yourself as well,and the thing that I find
Interesting (through observation ) is that There is a specific catagorie that each of these ones excel at . Not to say that those ones aren't
Knowledgeable, all around these areas or topics ,but they do tend to lend their bread and butter on specific items . Which ultimately is great for ones like I who like the idea of each individual who shines on specific
Subjects . This way it seems to envoke the idea that when there may be a conflict or just as important supporting the knowledge ,I (we all), learn
What not to do by the conflicts ,but at the same time learn what to do through the supporting of one theories by others who chime in
Good to hear from you

Most reactions