What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is just crazy!

tweeter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's not like this was the only day you were ever gonna be able to get one. I hate lines, and I don't do them well.

jcherepy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I bought a 32GB 3G this afternoon and from the time I got in line until I walked out of Best Buy was 2 hours 10 minutes. :)

pencerm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The line at Kenwood Mall was insane as well. Went all the way around the rather large mall. I would guess there were 350+ people in the line. If not more. It was hard to tell. I got there at 12:30 and left at 5:30 (with my iPad). Turns out I could have saved time and went to Best Buy, but oh well. The experience I had wasn't all that rough. Good people. I just can't imagine being the 400th person in a line and deciding that you should still wait. I was 40th and was considering leaving.

Gav

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seems to me the apple store staff had their shit in one sock cos it seemed to be well controlled and maintained. Of course we didn't see deterioration as time went by. All in all very crazy. Lol.
Gav

Mtnmedic

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Wow.

I remember a particular episode of Futurama where Leela and the gang are in an equally insanely long line when it suddenly shifts backward. That's when Farnsworth said "Someone had a baby."

Michael "Spam, spam, bacon, eggs and spam. Hold the bacon and eggs." Sent from my iPad using iPF

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts