1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

This is how OneNote should've been done for the iPad

Discussion in 'iPad App Announcements' started by Notes, Sep 14, 2011.

1. Notes

Notes iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    MagicalPad Edited by Moderator ~ please do not link to websites! is a new App that was released today. I've been waiting for it for a while after I've seen a video on Youtube a month ago . This App gives you the flexibility of freeform layout on taking notes, but with the unique capability of having unlimited hierarchical lists with expand/collapse, drag/drop and moving things around like nothing else out there.
    Honestly, this what Evernote or OneNote should've been like. I think these guys at MagicalPad get it; it is like Curio for iPad, it can be used for meeting notes, checklists, school notes or notes. you can take notes in structured way without being bound to lines and pages as other notes or outlines force you into. The coolest thing is that it comes packed with Dropbox export and import, Google Docs, Evernote and email. You can not only export, but import content as well. They support PDF, OPML, TXT, RTF, and their native MPX for sharing files. You can import and export OPML from and to many apps and softwares.
    They don't have handwriting, but if you like typing this is great, you can easily search for content later and you get the freeform layout that you love about the pen.

Edited by Moderator ~ Please read our rules. Do not duplicate this thread anywhere on this forum again. This is not your private advertising site. You may promote once , here, in App Announcements.
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 14, 2011
  2. richsadams

richsadams iPad Super Guru

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +99 / 0
    Welcome to the forum! There are a lot of great people here willing to lend a hand anytime. Often using the search feature (in the toolbar at the top of every page) will lead you to the answers you're looking for. If not, feel free to post a question in the appropriate area.

Please take a moment to view the information linked below my signature to get the most out of your iPad as well as our forum.

MagicalPad sounds interesting. Have you used it? How did you find out about it? 99 cents isn't a big deal but I'm a little nervous because their website doesn't offer any support or contact information. Think I'll wait until there's a little more information, but thanks for letting us know about it.

Welcome again and enjoy!
  3. pghmike

pghmike iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I purchase Magicalpad app today. I can't get it to work, e.g. The keyboard does not rise up with the result that you cannot take notes.
  4. pghmike

pghmike iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    User error. The app works fine.
  5. Notes

Notes iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    I bought it, works fine

I bought it, works fine. There are many hidden gestures that you need to know about in the quick guide or manual. They posted support emails on their site.