What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This ipad app

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I know this is probably the wrong section to post this but I don't know where the correct section is!
I keep getting this error come up at random, different forums at different times. Anyone else??

image-3394265505.jpg

seneca18

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I personally have never had this message come up. The only thing I would suggest is delete the app then re-install it. Let me know if that works.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi super hoops...we will report this to Admin so to let them know. Also try seneca18's good advice here.

OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hi. Have deleted and reinstalled, so far so good, will let you know if it reoccurs. Thanks

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Do you remember what you were doing when you saw this error? Good idea to post the screenshot, btw. Pictures can often help when there is a problem.

OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
It can be any forum, seems to be random. Had it for last couple of months. Seems ok since reinstalling

D

dvdcatalyst

I know this is probably the wrong section to post this but I don't know where the correct section is!
I keep getting this error come up at random, different forums at different times. Anyone else??

View attachment 19199

Looks like you ran into a time-out on the site it was pulling the information from. Parse error usually means that it is trying to read either an empty file, or only a partially downloaded file.

OP
superhoops

superhoops

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Just got it again, Ipad 2 forum,other forums ok. I tried 4 times same message

image-603441237.jpg

eMarcus

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've been getting the same error screen on my iPF app for more than a year. I've uninstalled and then reinstalled it with no change, I've also done a hard reset and still no joy. This is the only app that I get that error message with. I'm posting this through the website. I liked the app and used it often but I'll have to just delete it if I can't get it to work again.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've been getting the same error screen on my iPF app for more than a year. I've uninstalled and then reinstalled it with no change, I've also done a hard reset and still no joy. This is the only app that I get that error message with. I'm posting this through the website. I liked the app and used it often but I'll have to just delete it if I can't get it to work again.
Ever since iPad Forums changed from Vbulletin to ZenForo forum software last year the IPF app has not worked. All you'll get is that parse error pop up whenever you try to use the app. Your options are to access the forum in Safari or, if you prefer an app, through Tapatalk.

This is what anybody will see if they try to use the old forum app.
image.jpg

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts