What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Third party ipad camera connection kit

lynch1194

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Can anyone suggest a good, reliable camera connection kit? I don't particularly want to pay £26 for the apple one. Most of the reviews I've seen for the third party ones aren't that impressive.

Cheers

Harters

iPF Noob
Reaction score
lynch1194 said:
Can anyone suggest a good, reliable camera connection kit? I don't particularly want to pay £26 for the apple one. Most of the reviews I've seen for the third party ones aren't that impressive.

Cheers

I paid £6.39 off eBay for a 2 in 1 CCK and it works brilliantly.

Sent from my iPad 2 using iPF

giradman

iPad Fan
Reaction score
Purchased the Apple connection kit w/ my iPad (paid in the mid-$20 range, I believe) - seems to work fine but have not given it a good workout yet!

There seem to be plenty of options on Amazon USA (just search in electronics for 'iPad camera connection kit').

Some of the reviews are poor and the prices are not that much better than quoted for the Apple option - you may be pretty much stuck w/ the 'asking amount' offered - good luck in your choice - :)

donka

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I got the 2 in 1 kit from securityshopdirect and it works perfectly.

OP
L

lynch1194

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. The stores mentioned are they UK based or US?

OP
L

lynch1194

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Unrelated question, how do I change my profile picture on this site!?

55julie55

iPF Novice
Reaction score
You need to go into your account details on the pc ipadforum.
You cannot change from the iPad

appleipadgeek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Here is the one I bought recently from mobimega.com. Just go there and search for "capdase card reader" and you will found a 3-slot card reader with "Made for iPad" certification. Can read CF card directly as well!

laura331

iPF Noob
Reaction score
as I know there are two model of it, one only support SD card, another support more

I am using one order from BangGood , and take me less than 17 dollars with free shipping. there are also get another model called 2in1, less money, but only support SD/min sd. mine support SD(HC), MS DUO, MMC, M2, T-FLASH (TF). seems better choice. I think it even better than apple original one, since original one only support SD Card.

Most reactions

Latest posts