What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

thinking of geting an ipad3

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
hello all, iam back on the forum iam thinking of geting a ipad3 i been useing a transformer tablet the last year
its a nice piece of hardware but the OS stinks. and i think i can get away with just 16 gig ipad right now because i dont down load moives or music. and i just have the IMDB APP i dont down load many apps i just surf the wed and check emails any body selling the ipad 3 for any good deals

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
If you are asking if any members would be willing to sell you an iPad, we don't allow the posting of, or solicitation of, sales between members on these forums.

OP
T

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
nope i dont mean that lol i mean the apple store and stores like best buy lol should i get a refrubed or new

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
nope i dont mean that lol i mean the apple store and stores like best buy lol should i get a refrubed or new

There's no difference in quality between refurbished and new iPads. They come with the same one year warranty as new iPads. The only difference is the lower price of the refurbished units.

OP
T

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry i made this topic i did not know that apple stoped making the ipad 3 so iam getting an i pad4

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
This is my first iPad and it is a 3rd generation, 32gb Wi-Fi only. I certainly made a good choice so go for it. I love my iPad.

The OB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
This is my first iPad and it is a 3rd generation, 32gb Wi-Fi only. I certainly made a good choice so go for it. I love my iPad.

I would definitely go along with Barcamad there. The 3rd gen iPad has the beautiful retina screen, is fast enough for anything I need, has a nice stable WiFi connect, and I find it just great to use. I simply don't have any criticism of it at all. If you can get hold of a new or refurb one, grab it!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
T

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is this s good price for the ipad3 469 for refurbished one how much longer will apple give the ipad3 ios updates

dchristo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Because you don't download music or movies now doesn't mean you never will. The 'Pad has a way of changing people's leisure-time behavior. Also, many game apps take up a bunch of megs. So go ahead and get a 32-gigger; you'll thank me later.

Mesqueunclub

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Is this s good price for the ipad3 469 for refurbished one how much longer will apple give the ipad3 ios updates

That seems a little expensive but you don't say what gig the iPad is. dchristo gives good advice, go for the best you can afford.
Good luck, you won't regret buying an iPad.

Sent from my iPad using iPF

zstairlessone

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Sorry, is that in dollars or pounds?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

Hopefully not £, but $ at that price. I love my 3, and am so glad I got a 64 GB model, I didn't think I would use it (or the storage) that much but decided to go for it anyway. And I do use it!!

Most reactions