What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thinking about what model

scotthaven4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey all,
I just signed up for this forum looking for advice on which new iPad 2 to purchase. I have already decided on wi-fi only, and the black model, but was thinking on whether to get 32gb or 64gb for storage? I have a decent sized music library, and will not be putting that many apps on it, since i already use my ipod touch 32gb for that. But with the movies and iWork files i intend to use, i am worried about spending $100 extra or running out of space. I hope you all can help out!

idave23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It's probably an overused response but having more than you need and not using all of it is better than not having enough to begin with.;)

OP
S

scotthaven4

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hey thanks, even if it's overused, every response is appreciated.

Veritas4420

iPF Noob
Reaction score
When I first got my iPad I got a 32g thinking theres no way I could fill it, but after all my music, movies, apps and photos it filled up quick. If you don't plan on putting movies or lots of apps I'd say 32 would work but if price isn't an issue then bigger is usually always better.

Most reactions

Latest posts