What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is any Jailbreak to Beta Version ?

naty48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hello People ,good morning
im from israel and hebrew keyboard very important for me,so my question is :can i upgrade to one of the beta Version and jailbreak her ?
i got iPad 16GB Wifi so i dont care from the 3G if its a problem
if yes what version i can download ?
and which Hack tool will work ?

Thanks alot Yours ,nati le.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
No, you can't jailbreak the 4.2 beta. A new jb will be released after Apple release the final OS.

OP
N

naty48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
so some one already know when thy will realse the new firmware ?
i wish in the next days and not weeks :)

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
November is the only timeframe given by Apple, therefore it could be either days or weeks...
It could then be either days or weeks before an updated jailbreak is available...

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Simply because iOS 4.2 is still in beta and there is no way of knowing if it will work when the final version is released.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
You realise it hasn't been and most likeky wont be released right? It is the standard teenage hacker showing off, as has happened many times over the years... It is normal practice to develop the jb for the beta but never release it, so that (hopefully) Apple releases the final OS with the exploit still available... Then the jb can be made available quickly with just a bit of testing...
Because we have bootrom exploits in the wild at the moment, it in theory makes the whole process much faster...

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
You realise it hasn't been and most likeky wont be released right? It is the standard teenage hacker showing off, as has happened many times over the years... It is normal practice to develop the jb for the beta but never release it, so that (hopefully) Apple releases the final OS with the exploit still available... Then the jb can be made available quickly with just a bit of testing...
Because we have bootrom exploits in the wild at the moment, it in theory makes the whole process much faster...

You are smart. I have learned and am learning a lot from you. I appreciate it.

OP
N

naty48

iPF Noob
Reaction score
xD OK Thet kinda point i wish tonight in 00:00 Apple will make our asses suprise

Most reactions

Latest posts