What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There are 6 cop cars and two fire engines....

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Scott, I have an blank empty icon that says waiting on it. I think that it changed it's mind when downloading, when I had to agree to the new iTunes agreement.

How do I delete that? It won't let me.:mad:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Try resetting -- you know by holding the Home button and Sleep/Wake button thingie until you see the Apple logo.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I love where I live! I can't live out there, Henry.....[/QUOTE]

that why i moved out there is nice and the people is take care of the area and do not let in the trash into the area ..plus a lot people can not stand the smell of the local farms out there ..to me it smell great it keeps out the trash types people from moveing out ..

for right now i have the windows open in the place and i can smell the hay from the dairy down the road ..it great plus the rent is great also a over the garage single room apt with a under the cover parking spot with the following items in the rent of the place.. electical along basic 75 channel cable wth water and stewage for $.475.oo a month ..i have to pay for my own internet and that ok along with the fact they do not freak out if a guest stays over night here and there in the place ..

the apt owners is super cool and they keep a eye on the place when iam not around along with them beneing super nice and calling me if there in town picking up stuff from the store and asking me if i need anything ..or i leave money and a shopping list on the table in the garage and when they go to town they will pick the items up for me and put into the fridge in the garage intill i get home to pick them up with a note on the door that the items are in the fridge in the garage ..

plus belinda and larry have really said to me was you keep some stange hours for the work you do ..along with calling me at 2.am when larry was getting up for work and was not comeing back this way to be able to drop off the item could i on my way home from work pick up something for the family and leave it in the garage fridge for them to get when they got up in the morning

or when my girl has showed up from l.a i found them out on the back pouch in the morning drinking coffee when i pulled up and they where laughing at the looks i have my face ..

my girl has had belinda come down to l.a and spend the night down there with her teenage girls and they have done things togerther around the l.a area..

Last edited:

Most reactions

Latest posts