What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There are 6 cop cars and two fire engines....

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Outside of my house for the last two hours! Apparently, two car fulls came to our neighbor's and all jumped out to beat someone up.

Or something along those lines. My daughter heard through her window, "I'm gonna kill you *MF!!"

She got up to close our door, we usually have it open with the security door locked up. But she heard running and stuff, so thought they were coming this way!

Of course the cop that has the dog inside is right in front of MY door, making my dog go off!

We live in a really nice area, but lately, there has been a lot of cops around.

Works for me.:)

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I don't have problems like that at my house --

hottub.jpg

0304088r.jpg

Last edited:

Prasius

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay.. I understand what the cop cars are for.... But the fire engines?!

4phun

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Outside of my house for the last two hours! Apparently, two car fulls came to our neighbor's and all jumped out to beat someone up.

Or something along those lines. My daughter heard through her window, "I'm gonna kill you *MF!!"

She got up to close our door, we usually have it open with the security door locked up. But she heard running and stuff, so thought they were coming this way!

Of course the cop that has the dog inside is right in front of MY door, making my dog go off!

We live in a really nice area, but lately, there has been a lot of cops around.

Works for me.:)

What would work better is listening into the outside police communications using one of the police/fire scanner apps from the iPad.

henry2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
it became a rule out here in CA when some who was hurt the fire trucks roll along with the meat wagon to come to a call ..

that was explain to me on a ride along in modesto one night ..the officer who was explaining it to me thought of it as a waste of tax payers money also ..

SP that one of the reason i moved out to the middle of nowhere down here on a county road in a area right outside of a small farm stop town with about 100 people in the town ..the local p.d. and sheriff know who are the trouble ones and the basic fact of if you car belongs to the area or not ..

Last edited:

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
What would work better is listening into the outside police communications using one of the police/fire scanner apps from the iPad.
I have a couple of those scanner apps... can be quite addicting!

OP
SweetPoison

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
SP that one of the reason i moved out to the middle of nowhere down here on a county road in a area right outside of a small farm stop town with about 100 people in the town ..the local p.d. and sheriff know who are the trouble ones and the basic fact of if you car belongs to the area or not ..

I love where I live! I can't live out there, Henry.....

Most reactions

Latest posts