What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ultimate portable console!

djricekcn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
roms, you must have a legal copy and even then it has to be legal where you live. in some places, it is illegal to have a rom even if you own the hard copy.

also, you need to ssh into your i-device because most places are on zip/sit/rar and these emulators have trouble running them on the fly.

Demandarin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Sorry another noob question but I cant download any games through the built in browser. Also couldn't find any of the Mario games on this site. Please help.

Just keep trying it. Im assuming ur jailbroken. I would try out the different ones. I find the ones with the built in rom downloader the easiest like snesAD or genesisAD. Some wouldnt download for me at first. I just tried the 2nd site, freeroms.com, n picked games n it auto downloads to appropriate folder. I have like 10 genesis games..lol. Of course i have street fighter 2, mortal kombat 2, Altered Beast, ghouls n ghosts, shadow dancer, etc..all on my ipad...truly amazing. Cant wait to show off to my friends bck home. Oh, and i have Michael jackson moonwalker game n Mike Tyson Punchout..too cool.
Anyone have playstation or psx emulator wrking? Thats what i reallly want. I still have to test it out. The built in rom downloader acting up in it. So i have to find file on the net and put it in the roms folder on ipad. This is done thru Ifiles, of course. ;-)

OP
K

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Keep roms in zip format. That the format the emulator run them in. If your getting emulator made for the ipad they have a in menu system to download them.

If you need the repo just pm me.
These emulator so for have run ever thing and Ive tested over a 100 games so far.

OP
K

KingDong

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Also make sure you have the safari download plugin installed. Also as long as when you connect the wii remote and it say hit here when connected. Just hit if if it says still connecting. Youll be synced.

rotaz

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx guys I just needed to use the other sites! Now I just need to get the psx one working!

wyyam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hey guys, can recommend some nice games ? last time popular game.. i ad forget ..hehe

Oso twinbee is which brand tat come out this game ?

wyyam

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh ya, got 1 more Qs..

U all got encounter b4 when playing then always load back to the same place? Always come out "0 state loaded"

how to close it?

Most reactions