What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Truth about the Ipad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shikamary

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
xsilverleafx.tripod.com
Shikamary said:
Also I'd recommend you upgrade your 16 gig so you can use iMessage from apple OS5 for a 3G 32 gig, plus more storage for your documents.

This has me confused, are you saying my 16GB 3G iPad 2 won't support iMessage?
Actually I'd better check, i Message is the iOS clone of Blackberry Messenger isn't it?

from Scotland with love.

I meant the wifi only model. I believe iMessage needs a service provider to be used. I have yet to use it so not quite sure my wifi version will be able to use it. That's why I suggested using just 3G and Verizon. If iMessage is just an email type then I'm sure it can be used with any model.

gourangaman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
image-2752929022.png

from Scotland with love.

pEAcEmAKeR

iPF Noob
Reaction score
gentlefury said:
A very odd post.

I agree. First, he insulted the awesomest things about the iPad (would you rather read a book on a Blackberry?). And the iPhone isn't the same price as the iPad. Hello, noticed the two hundred dollar difference? Then, he praised it. Then, once again, he spent a few paragraphs telling us about it's sucky things. Then, at the end, he says, "itunes if you like then your all set", whatever that means.

Obviously, not the best review in the world.

I hope you realize how awesome your iPad is, and how much of an impact it will have on your ordinary life. You can check out my review, just three threads down. Have fun with your new iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts