What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The top 10 app of all time as of Apple

txdave13

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think that a list of the top iPad apps would be more applicable to this forum. Also from the above linked article:

All-Time Top Paid iPad Apps

1. SoundHound
2. StickWars
3. FlightTrack
4. Backbreaker Football
5. Calorie Tracker
6. BlocksClassic
7. iFart Mobile
8. GoodReader for iPad
9. Cro-Mag Rally
10. Ambiance

All-Time Top Free iPad Apps

1. Pandora
2. Google Mobile App
3. Movies by Flixster
4. Google Earth
5. Yelp
6. Fandango Movies
7. Remote
8. iBooks
9. Bible
10. Solitaire

Kind of a surprising list. Not at all what I would have expected. I mean, iFart Mobile is the number eight best selling paid iPad app? I didn't realize that many 12 year old boys had iPads.

Spink10

iPF Noob
Reaction score
txdave13 said:
Kind of a surprising list. Not at all what I would have expected. I mean, iFart Mobile is the number eight best selling paid iPad app? I didn't realize that many 12 year old boys had iPads.

Lol

zorah

iPF Noob
Reaction score
LOL. iFart mobile. Top paid. Yikes! So this sums up the average across all categories? The top paid is something else! The only one I have is GoodReader!

pluto6

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Really sad list. I too only have Goodreader. At least the free apps make some sense.

Most reactions

Latest posts