What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Simpsons Tapped Out

dragoonmike85

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Some things learned, with a somewhat broken version

Login to origin. Well not exactly science.

If you are given the opportunity to log into your current town or create a new one, CANCEL out, close the app, and restart the game.

I have found that many people don't know how to close an app completely. Double tap home to access the quick launch, then hold on an icon until you get red negative symbols, and then tap the negative symbol to close an app. Then launch the game anew. Good info, save battery.

IMPORTANT: one of the only ways to ensure a save is to go friend town selection, then back to your house. A save message is sent to the server.

Game is being worked on, so hope it gets more stable.

Origin id: dragoonmike8 - good stuff

seikooc

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Overthetop said:
Seems to be back up now ... Add me.....

Qatara007

Cheers

??? Still down for me. Did you do anything to get it to work?

EA released this:

"To make sure you current players have the best possible experience, we've temporarily removed The Simpsons: Tapped Out from the App Store. Yes, as a current player you can keep playing -- and things should only get better as we make improvements to connectivity. Once we have a solution, we'll return the game to the App Store so new players can join in the fun. Meanwhile, thank you for your patience and support."

:) seikooc :)

Most reactions

Latest posts