What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Room - Need help with Q - shaped panel

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Not as yet but I think I will!

How about you?
Haven't bought it yet as i'm still trying to get through the first one, Its brilliant but frustrating at times :) Just wondering if its as good as its £2.99 here in the UK, The first one was just 69p.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Haven't bought it yet as i'm still trying to get through the first one, Its brilliant but frustrating at times :) Just wondering if its as good as its £2.99 here in the UK, The first one was just 69p.

That's quite a price difference between them.......not really sure if that would be worth it, but then if you love these types of games.....

The first one was 99 cents I think here but the Room 2 is $2.99 .....and I thought we always paid more for our apps.....at £'s you're way ahead. ;)

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
That's quite a price difference between them.......not really sure if that would be worth it, but then if you love these types of games.....

The first one was 99 cents I think here but the Room 2 is $2.99 .....and I thought we always paid more for our apps.....at £'s you're way ahead. ;)
I'll check out the reviews on it, I'm not much of a gamer really but this is quite enjoyable.

Pinkpoison

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score

I just watched a trailer for Room 2, Wow! it does look good, I'll most likely buy it.....EDIT- Room 2 is £1.99 in the UK app store not £2.99 as i stated, Don't know if it went down or i had a blonde moment ;)

Last edited:

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I just watched a trailer for Room 2, Wow! it does look good, I'll most likely buy it.....EDIT- Room 2 is £1.99 in the UK app store not £2.99 as i stated, Don't know if it went down or i had a blonde moment ;)

Lol...... I'll have to check out that trailer!

Or maybe I'll just buy it! ;)

Most reactions

Latest posts