What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Queen Wants an iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
I often find that other countries value our queen more than the UK people do. Why is this? Familiarity breeds contempt as my Ouma(granny) used to say! I love the royals, they are unique in this day and age and we need to preserve them. We don't have many people to look up to nowadays and apart from a few members, who will remain nameless, the queen, has never to my limited memory, put a foot wrong. She gives up a lot of her time to UK people and anything that gives her pleasure is great. iPad? Why not, I say!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

More power to the queen if she wants an iPad, lol. But I'm American and don't value any royals enough to support them financially, directly or indirectly. I doubt I would want to meet anyone I'd have to bow to, especially based on birth rather than actual accomplishments. It's interesting to see people fawning over them, though.

We Americans have our own king we bow to with our taxes and lives. His name is "National Debt" and he has many offspring named state and local debt.
At least the Queen dresses nicely ;)
Corgielover would be an awesome screen name for her on this forum lol

Support Our Troops!
This post was Tapatalk approved

wytey

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
giffgaff.com
Mountainbikermark said:
We Americans have our own king we bow to with our taxes and lives. His name is "National Debt" and he has many offspring named state and local debt.

Support Our Troops!

Lol classic!

icouldsave.co.uk - help save money and the planet!

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I often find that other countries value our queen more than the UK people do. Why is this? Familiarity breeds contempt as my Ouma(granny) used to say! I love the royals, they are unique in this day and age and we need to preserve them. We don't have many people to look up to nowadays and apart from a few members, who will remain nameless, the queen, has never to my limited memory, put a foot wrong. She gives up a lot of her time to UK people and anything that gives her pleasure is great. iPad? Why not, I say!

from Somerset UK on my iPad using IPF app

More power to the queen if she wants an iPad, lol. But I'm American and don't value any royals enough to support them financially, directly or indirectly. I doubt I would want to meet anyone I'd have to bow to, especially based on birth rather than actual accomplishments. It's interesting to see people fawning over them, though.

Support Our Troops!

Don't get me started on the national debt. Stupidity runs across cultures and around the world. But I don't see life coming down to ridiculous choices between supporting a crazy debt level or royals. I'm against both.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts