The Official Ipad 3 Accessories Thread

Discussion in 'iPad Accessories for iPAD 1, 2 and 3' started by exile, Mar 13, 2012.

1. exile

exile
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Edited some typos.

Added blurex, poetic, Snugg and STM.

Still no confirmation from blurex, poetic, speck, new Trent, Logitech when their new products will be out.

2. Gayle

Gayle
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    My iPad Smart feather Ultralight Hard Shell Case from Incipio arrived today and I LOVE IT! I was not too happy with my Apple Smart Cover but it is great paired with the Incipio. Happy camper here--thanks to the info in this thread. ;)

3. MrsWozniak

MrsWozniak
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I have been on the perfect case hunt forever. I have had iPad 1,2 and 3. I can never seem to find the perfect case. I ordered this a few days ago when it was posted here. It was $6.95 when I ordered it, however it's $9.95 now. either way I really love it!
    It's my perfect case. It has magnet closures which is nice. Nice snug fit and lightweight.

http://www.amazon.com/Kiwi-Cases-La...8DVG/ref=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&qid=1332552315&sr=8-9

4. exile

exile
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Glad to hear it worked out okay for both of you on your case choices! :)

5. exile

exile
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Added - Attache Keycase from Aida which is currently on sale for $60 from $100

6. craigvi

craigvi
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I'm afraid I have to bring bad news regarding the Belkin Snap Shield cover. I've been using this case for the last 2 days on my iPad 3 and I thought it was magnificent! Just a moment ago while browsing the net on my iPad 3 I heard a "snap" sound. I inspected my device and I noticed one of the corners of the case had cracked. It may fit the new Ipad, but the larger size of iPad 3 places too much stress on this case causing it to crack eventually. Just thought I should share my experience with you before you drop $30 buck on this case.

7. johnml

johnml
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    I read the reviews on Best Buy website on this shield and almost all the reviews were saying this.

8. exile

exile
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    Yeah my snap shield started forming cracks at the corner. The snap shield made for the 3, which is also the same design as the snap shield secure for the 2 just without the magnet; is perfectly fine. It's just the snap shield originally made for the 2 that is prone to these problems.

Thanks for another confirmation on it :)

I'll change it on the list

9. Nightstar

Nightstar
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    So far the one I have is holding. Had it since mid week. Had the ipad2/3 sticker on it.

10. JackalIK

JackalIK
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    My best accessory for iPad 3 is my Aponyo Stylus. It's fantastic for note taking and is so smooth and so great for lots of note taking.

I live in the UK so the only place to get a fabric tipped stylus (supplied in the UK) is at Accessor-i