What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Ipad 3 Accessories Thread

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I went for two years without a backcover. Just the occasional carryng case. They are very well built, but just don't toss them around. How did you get a pin point dent?

Kyle Johnson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kitkat3709 said:
I'm anxious to hear if Zoogue IPad2 case will fit the new IPad. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)

Yes. I purchased it and love it

Kyle Johnson

iPF Noob
Reaction score
kitkat3709 said:
I'm anxious to hear if Zoogue IPad2 case will fit the new IPad. Thanks!

Sent from my iPad2 32 3G Black :)
I bought one and fits great.

Seadog

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I have been using the Apple Smartcover for almost a week now and have decided that it is a truly fabulous product. It will fold flat on the back when not in use, but I will often fold it into the support form as it gives a great hand hold for portrait viewing. I feel that the autosleep feature when the lid is closed is helping my battery usage. And it feels durable enough to protect my screen. I am having difficulty coming to terms with nail clippers and paper clips coming with the iPad when I don't watch where I lay it.

I received a new back cover from Coveroo today. Ordered it Thursday, it shipped Friday, and arrived today - USPS. My iPad 1 model was flat black, heavier, and had to be snapped on. It did double duty as a front cover when traveling. This one is glossy black and a thinner, more flexible plastic. The fit is more refined, but seems perfect. I was surprised since they say it also fits the iPad 2. It is not reversible like the old one, but that is to be expected since it has to be designed around the smart cover. In any case, I now have front and rear protection without any real weight or size added.

FunkatronJive

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Seadog said:
I went for two years without a backcover. Just the occasional carryng case. They are very well built, but just don't toss them around. How did you get a pin point dent?

I know this is really weird..... I have no idea how it got there since I've been afraid to even use the thing with no case. I've had it wrapped in a towel on my lap and when sitting on things lol
Not sure how to upload a pic here but I think I was able to put a pic on my profile somewhere. The pinpoint dent is in the centre of the screen. Down from the apple logo

FreddyTV

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Anyone familiar with the Tucano Cornice folio case? I'm getting mine in a couple of days...seems nice.

I'll post my review video on the forum when ready.

Most reactions

Latest posts