The Official I pre-ordered my iPad 3 Thread!

Discussion in 'iPad 3 Forum' started by iDan, Mar 7, 2012.

1. r1200gsa

r1200gsa
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Took a bit, but finally got it orderd. Stepping up form iPad 1 to iPad 3....

2. leelai

leelai
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I haven't seen what you are referring to. But the cloud comes with the iPad and IOS is the operating system, so no you don't buy those too, they are included, although extra storage is available in iCloud. There are adapters available to mirror your iPad on your TV. Hope that helps.

3. samch

samch
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    After hours of trying I finally ordered mine in uk 64gb black wi fi,took forever to get through then it showed I had ordered twice so canceled one order.my dispatch date is 16 to 19 and says takes 2 to 7 days delivery ,did anyone in uk get a 16th delivery date ?

4. samch

samch
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ordered the new apple tv to my old one can go upstairs :)

5. jasmynsway

jasmynsway
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Glad to report that I prordered the wifi/4g version. I'm excited to have faster speeds than 3g offered. My iPad 2 is on Craigslist as I type.

6. Palmilla

Palmilla
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I ordered over the phone. Was on hold for about 30 minutes. Then a kind woman came online and told me I was her first order, because the computer and phone lines were down. It took me about 20 minutes to order my Ipad 3, wi-fi 4g 64. Now my 87 year old mom will get my first generation iPad.

7. Rlarson_mn

Rlarson_mn
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    Preordered my iPad 3 at 2:45pm central time with a confirmation email arriving at 3:05pm. Now just to wait for the package next Friday.

8. loyalvariable

loyalvariable
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    I just preordered 2 white 16 wifi Ipad 3s. I received an order number from apple. However I have not received the confirmation email and the money has yet to be withdrawn from my account. Should I be worried. WHen i go back and check order status it shows processing. Help Me!!!!! Its been 5 hours since I processed the order.

#88 loyalvariable, Mar 7, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2012
  9. audri5

audri5
    Expand Collapse
    iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Took a little bit to get through but got my order in around 4:45 this afternoon. Got my confirmation and it says I should receive it sometime between Wendsday the 14th to Friday the 16th. When I ordered I asked if it would be shipped the 16th and he told me no. Said I will GET it by the 16th. Hope he is right. My husband is getting my ipad2.

10. scifan57

scifan57
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I finally got my email order confirmation for the iPad3 at 10:30pm local time,4hours after I placed my order.