What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I pre-ordered my iPad 3 Thread!

Ergibson83

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to pre-order a black 32gig wifi/4g at work today around about 4pm CST. The website was extremely slow, but took me about 20 mins to place my order. Decided to go with the 32gig this time because I have a 64gig iPad 2 and its waaay too much space to use.

Now trying to sell my 64gig iPad 2 :\

V1V1D

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
Great idea to phone, thanks for posting this info!

You may have to try several times. I called after numerous timeouts online and I received a recording saying we cannot answer your call please call later due to high volumes.

RandyM

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I think Im going to wait a while before ordering one. Wait for a few companies come out with cases for it thats if its different than the ipad 2 design

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple to pre-order. The site is US so if you are in another country, scroll to bottom and "Change Country"
I'm in Canada
Folks, please tell me what accessories you are ordering. I don't understand the TV one and all the adapters. The cloud and IOS is lost to me. Will I have to buy those too?

LoveRem36

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Like a previous person said, I've got it all lined up, but haven't hit buy yet
What does the TV box do? It's another $109. I'm getting the red cover, only comes in red. Ordering the top of the line 64GB+3G
Extension cord so I can sit across the room and stay plugged in. The accessories are so expensive, I'm up to $1000.00
This is an exciting day.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
LoveRem36 said:
Apple to pre-order. The site is US so if you are in another country, scroll to bottom and "Change Country"
I'm in Canada
Folks, please tell me what accessories you are ordering. I don't understand the TV one and all the adapters. The cloud and IOS is lost to me. Will I have to buy those too?

I haven't seen what you are referring to. But the cloud comes with the iPad and IOS is the operating system, so no you don't buy those too, they are included, although extra storage is available in iCloud. There are adapters available to mirror your iPad on your TV. Hope that helps.

samch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After hours of trying I finally ordered mine in uk 64gb black wi fi,took forever to get through then it showed I had ordered twice so canceled one order.my dispatch date is 16 to 19 and says takes 2 to 7 days delivery ,did anyone in uk get a 16th delivery date ?

jasmynsway

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Glad to report that I prordered the wifi/4g version. I'm excited to have faster speeds than 3g offered. My iPad 2 is on Craigslist as I type.

Palmilla

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I ordered over the phone. Was on hold for about 30 minutes. Then a kind woman came online and told me I was her first order, because the computer and phone lines were down. It took me about 20 minutes to order my Ipad 3, wi-fi 4g 64. Now my 87 year old mom will get my first generation iPad.

Rlarson_mn

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Preordered my iPad 3 at 2:45pm central time with a confirmation email arriving at 3:05pm. Now just to wait for the package next Friday.

loyalvariable

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just preordered 2 white 16 wifi Ipad 3s. I received an order number from apple. However I have not received the confirmation email and the money has yet to be withdrawn from my account. Should I be worried. WHen i go back and check order status it shows processing. Help Me!!!!! Its been 5 hours since I processed the order.

Last edited:

audri5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Took a little bit to get through but got my order in around 4:45 this afternoon. Got my confirmation and it says I should receive it sometime between Wendsday the 14th to Friday the 16th. When I ordered I asked if it would be shipped the 16th and he told me no. Said I will GET it by the 16th. Hope he is right. My husband is getting my ipad2.

scifan57

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I finally got my email order confirmation for the iPad3 at 10:30pm local time,4hours after I placed my order.

Most reactions

Latest posts