What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I pre-ordered my iPad 3 Thread!

jthessin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, after the wife played with my new iPad 3 or new iPad she enjoyed the dictation feature while speaking German. So I have decided to order her one it has been engraved with happy birthday she'll get it way sooner than May but oh well. So we will now have 2 64Gb iPads with 3G on the two old ones and 4G on the two new ones.

mikeswife

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My husband doesn't like (or understand) computers much at all. I'm hoping w/ this new IPAD & it supposidly being so easy to use that he will catch on to it easily & want to use it himself rather then always asking me to look things up for him! Not that I mind, but I think he really would like to do it for himself.

Tasty

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just order my ipad 3 64GB today, Now patiently waiting for it to ship, I had to get my iPhone 4s first.

WitchOneSalem

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Tasty said:
I just order my ipad 3 64GB today, Now patiently waiting for it to ship, I had to get my iPhone 4s first.

At this point you should have went to your nearest store and picked one up. You would then not be to wait for shipping.

Sent from my IPAD 1st generation. WIFI only. 64GB

tazz3

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Dont know if this belongs here or not but is the new ipad hard to get bestbuy dont have any stock are most places sold out

pianoman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Dont know if this belongs here or not but is the new ipad hard to get bestbuy dont have any stock are most places sold out
Several Best Buy's in the Philadelphia area all had plenty of stock when I got mine just a week ago.

geigerbrandon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I pre ordered mine it made it to my house but it sits un opened as I have not made it home from my deployment to play with it yet and I wont let my wife touch it.

devilin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Great forum, been lurking for a few months and decided to join up yesterday. Ordered the new iPad, which will be my first, at approximately 1 am UK time. Did not have much joy doing it on my mac and in the end it was via the apple app on my iPhone. The order went through so smoothly that I was kicking myself for not using this method in the first place.

Went for the Black 16GB Wi-fi model... an indulgence on my part but I have always wanted one , so I justify my purchase by stating it is my birthday present to myself which is at the end of this month

SquiderDragon

iPF Noob
Reaction score
devilin said:
Great forum, been lurking for a few months and decided to join up yesterday. Ordered the new iPad, which will be my first, at approximately 1 am UK time. Did not have much joy doing it on my mac and in the end it was via the apple app on my iPhone. The order went through so smoothly that I was kicking myself for not using this method in the first place.

Went for the Black 16GB Wi-fi model... an indulgence on my part but I have always wanted one , so I justify my purchase by stating it is my birthday present to myself which is at the end of this month

Happy birthday in advance! I bet though you will not wait until then for the unwrapping LoL.

SquiderDragon

nahmed

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apple store showed ships in 7 business days. Order was shipped in less than 24 hours.

Most reactions

Latest posts