What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I pre-ordered my iPad 3 Thread!

Talis

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Woah! My order (in the UK) just went through although it did look like it hadn't at first as it threw up an error page at the end of checkout. Checked my account and it's there though. Beginning to think I was going to have to give up tonight.

azone5

iPF Noob
Reaction score
My first iPad will be here the 16th! Black, 32GB WiFi + 4G LTE, AT&T, engraved with camera accessory kit.

tweeter

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've got one sitting in my cart, but can't decide if I want to go ahead or not. Drat, I shouldn't have even looked at them.

jthessin

iPF Noob
Reaction score
NeilShapiro said:
Oooops, sorry I did not see this thread and posted in General. Anyway after a few hours of clicking and waiting and clicking and waiting I got my iPad 3 pre-ordered! It is a iPad with WiFi + 4G LTE (Verizon) 64 GB in white! I can hardly wait for it to arrive. I am really looking forward to seeing iBooks in a Retina display, it should rock. (Sysops please feel free to delete my misplaced thread I don't see a way to delete it myself just edit).

Yeah they just shut down my thread too.....
Guess I am not allowed to start my own thread if there is one already on the boards with a similar topic......

Also I was finally able to complete my order for 64gb LTE black with black leather smart cover from my ipad1 at 4:32pm EST. Apple site would not work on my Mac only on my ipad 3G

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah they just shut down my thread too.....
Guess I am not allowed to start my own thread if there is one already on the boards with a similar topic......

Also I was finally able to complete my order for 64gb LTE black with black leather smart cover from my ipad1 at 4:32pm EST. Apple site would not work on my Mac only on my ipad 3G

Yes, we're trying maintain traffic control and keeping similar threads as one. Makes it easier for all members to flow to one spot for reference.

We appreciate your understanding and glad to see that you were able to purchase your New iPad!

noel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Finally Managed to get my order processed, The error message constantly popped up, ah well, ordered a black 32gb with 4g also chucked an apple tv box in aswell ;)

Beryl

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Personalized iPad with Wi-Fi + 4G LTE for AT&T 64GB - Black (3rd generation)

:D

Most reactions

Latest posts