What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I pre-ordered my iPad 3 Thread!

PommeDeSang

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Took forever, but finally got it ordered. White 32GB, 4G Got 64GB last time but didn't use it all. Will get the new one next year anyway. Now to sell the 2.

AFAngryWarrior

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.verizonwireless.com
Took a few try's to get through, but I finally got my order through!. My Black 16GB iPad with 4G will be here soon!! Can't wait to slap my 4G sim card in that baby! 4G in my area is faster than my home internet..lol My iPad 2 3G is already listed on Craigslist!

gatecitycanes

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After trying for a couple of hours I finally got one. Black 16GB WiFi only (just like my iPad 1). I was a little nervous because the "confirming order" screen was stuck but I checked my bank and they had charged my account and when I signed back into the website they had all my order details.

It's gonna be pins-and-needles waiting for next Friday!

sasando70

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just ordered two iPads. Had to use my iPhone to make the purchase. One 16gb wifi in black and a 32gb wifi/4gLTE ATT black. Will hope to be here on the 16th delivery date. WOOOHOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Thunderpuppy

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my wife's 64gb wifi + 4g from my 64gb wifi ipad2. Took a couple of tries, but persistence paid off. Snagged an apple tv while I was at it.

pennicat

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered black 64gb wifi. My iPad 2 is 3G Verizon, but since my cell plan now allows tethering, I don't need that anymore. As for the GPS, not much I used it for that I can't use the GPS on my phone for. I will give my old one to my parents, so they can do FaceTime with us.

sunking

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to get through the order process. Ordered a black 32GB wifi/4G. C'mon Friday, March 16th!

JewelGarden

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Used my original iPad to order the new one. No problems, no error messages, just a bit slow to load after making the various selections. Have not received the confirming e-mail yet... their system appears to be pretty jammed up.

KA3AX

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Took me an hour to place an order. I was doing it via iPhone, iMac (Safari + Firefox). Firefox pushed me through!
32GB/Black/WiFi/4G/AT&T

Sold my iPad 1/16GB a week ago for $300 and gave my iPad 2 to my Mom :) Win:Win!

anniedew87

iPF Noob
Reaction score
now I'm extremely paranoid.. I ordered my ipad 3 64 GB with wifi and 4G with 2 different cards.. one was mine and for 20$s of it.. was my fiances.. we have the same billing address but obviously names on our cards are different.. I got the "Thank You" page.. but not the confirmation email..do you think this will affect my order?

GARoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
This will be my 1st iPad.
biggrin.png

Just completed my order; 64-Gb Black with Verizon 4g, Dark gray top cover, Apple care, photo connector & dock. It took me many attempts to complete my order online as they must be overloaded!

Now, I'll be needing a HyperDrive or something to store 3 weeks of vacation photos & HD video on. Any suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited:
OP
iDan

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Pre-order is complete! Woohoo! March 16th can't come soon enough. I've been waiting nearly two years to upgrade from my trusty ol iPad 1.

GARoss

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Pre-order is complete! Woohoo! March 16th can't come soon enough. I've been waiting nearly two years to upgrade from my trusty ol iPad 1.

Amen to that! I've been considering a Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 but I'm glad I waited for the BEST!

Most reactions

Latest posts