What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I pre-ordered my iPad 3 Thread!

zoeboe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Long time lurker...just registered so I can communicate about the new iPad. I've been trying to order on Apple's site & got through as far as accessories options with my purchased picked out & in my cart. BUT THEN it went to error message!! Man on Man. So here I sit clicking refresh every minute. I called my local Best Buy & I was told that they aren't doing pre-orders. Did you get to pre-order solely because you are a manager? Or was I given bogus information?

rocolema

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got my order in, would not work with Chrome, I had to use IE8

zoeboe

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just placed my order too! I just kept clicking refresh & eventually it went back to order screen. My cart still had what I previously entered in before the error message occurred. Got the 32GB wifi white. EXCITED!! Woo Hoo!!!!! It will be sad to say goodbye to my iPad 2...cheers to all of you who get yours pre-ordered. Good luck!

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
To all 3 of you!

Welcome to the iPadForum! This forum is loaded with invaluable information which contain topics including: General Discussion of the iPad, iPad Operating System, iPad App Store, Accessories, and Ipad for Business and Education.

The iPadForum also includes a Regional Ipad Group for international users across the world. This is a wonderful area to "find" members from your own country. See here:Regional iPad Groups

If you have not already done so, please take a moment to download the iPad Manual User Guide iOS 5. This is extremely helpful if you are new to the iPad world.
http://manuals.info.apple.com/en_US/ipad_user_guide.pdf

Also, iBooks has the iOS 5 user manual here, which is nice to have in your library,*iTunes - Books - iPad User Guide for iOS 5 by Apple Inc.

How to post a new thread: http://www.ipadforums.net/new-membe...-creating-posts-starting-new-threads-how.html

Finally, please take the time to read the Forum Rules:
http://www.ipadforums.net/forum-rules-help-info/2119-forum-rules-everybody-please-read.html

Best Wishes and Enjoy!

Gayle

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Success at last--iPad 3, Wi-Fi, 64 GB, White with Pink Cover (Guys do not laugh, I love PINK), to be delivered on March 16!!!

Mystro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I snagged a Black 64g Wifi only. Delivery on the 16th. I'm pumped. My kids and wife can fight over my Ipad2. Anyone know if the Smartcover works on both Ipad 2 and 3?? Did they change it??

Last edited:

NeilShapiro

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Website
www.joyofipad.com
Oooops, sorry I did not see this thread and posted in General. Anyway after a few hours of clicking and waiting and clicking and waiting I got my iPad 3 pre-ordered! It is a iPad with WiFi + 4G LTE (Verizon) 64 GB in white! I can hardly wait for it to arrive. I am really looking forward to seeing iBooks in a Retina display, it should rock. (Sysops please feel free to delete my misplaced thread I don't see a way to delete it myself just edit).

Mickey330

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who-hoo! Just done!

Now, just have to wait until the 16th to get my precious (64GB WiFi + 4G LTE).

I can do this wait ... I can! Well, I must, eh? :D

Marilyn

epb

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I'm amazed you got in - the site's been swamped, and I get http errors when trying to access the Apple store...

Most reactions

Latest posts