What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official I got my iPad 2 Thread!

Dorje

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm official :ipad-front::ipad-back: :D

One Black 64 GB Wifi model with the engraving:
"Dynabook 2011
With know-how amd integrity."

Pictures will be added to this post. No overt defects.

Last edited:

iceman72

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I just got my iPad 2 32g wifi yesterday. I must say that I am enjoying it much more than anticipated. Its much more that I really expected. I was at a toss up between this and a laptop and I am totally glad I got this instead.

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got it from the fedex lady!

Attachments

• image-1367144825.png
    image-1367144825.png
    713.7 KB · Views: 151

Phine00Del

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just got a "second" one today. I got mine on release day- black 32GB wifi. My mom played with it and wanted one so I've been looking around for another one. Today I called my local Walmart and they had a black 64GB wifi, my mom didn't want to pay for a 64GB and I got to thinking that my 32GB is already full... Long story short, I bought the 64GB and my mom's buying my original 32GB one from me. I guess it's a win-win. I'm in the process of restoring the 64GB ipad with the backup of the 32GB one right now.
I've loved the ipad from the day I got it, I use it so much more than I thought I would because it's so portable and convenient- instant on, don't have to look around for an outlet to plug it in all the time, so small and light. :)
I guess I need to change my signature now...

DavidM

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Picked up 64 gig wifi this morning at the Greenville Apple Store. They even had some left an hour after opening.

Vonbonds

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to get an iPad 2 (64GB, Wifi, Black) from the Christiana Mall in Newark, DE today. I am in the process of syncing my apps and getting on with business. I had to get a second one since my family completely hijacked my original 32GB Wifi :).

Panic

iPF Noob
Reaction score
After going to/calling 5 other stores, I finally picked up my black 32Gb iPad 2 from, and this is a little embarrassing that i just didn't think of it first, the Alaska Mac Store which happened to get a shipment in today. Hooray!

rollerd

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just recieved my new iPad 2 64gb AT&T 3g White. Like it a lot. Just finished updating and moving all my stuff over from my old 64gb one. Gave that one to my youngest son (kinda shocked him!). Noticed a couple of things so far, the speaker does sound louder if you set the iPad down or hold your hand under the speaker. Seems like my screen is brighter than the old one when set at the same brightness setting. Will be exploring more.

GaBoy25

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Ordered my 64gb 3G from Verizon 03/22/11 received it 04/06/11. First apple product and I LOVE it!

aminlv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I Got my IPAD2 definitely amazing job apple done!:)

i'm windows person and this is my first apple items ever! i just can say its superb!
i expected to be good but not this good lol

oh i got engraved as well its not too flashy but still it make it unique so i kinda like it, still have lil bit issue with sync and transferring itune thingy but still even as a noob i love it,

im glad i bought it

64GB / 3G / At & T

Godfather4190

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aminlv said:
I Got my IPAD2 definitely amazing job apple done!:)

i'm windows person and this is my first apple items ever! i just can say its superb!
i expected to be good but not this good lol

oh i got engraved as well its not too flashy but still it make it unique so i kinda like it, still have lil bit issue with sync and transferring itune thingy but still even as a noob i love it,

im glad i bought it

64GB / 3G / At & T

Glad to hear you like it! We have all had our troubles with iTunes, I'm sure if you need help with something there are plenty of people on here that will gladly oblige.

Greek

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Have ipad first gen 64gb-3g in black and just got ipad2 64gb-3g in white (cuz Best Buy had a new open box in white and got 10% off). :)

jerrystoner04

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Paid 300$ for a brand new one. I work in returns and someone returned one claiming the wifi didn't work so I offered to purchase it for 40% off and was surprised when the manager let me. Very fast and the graphics are much smoother than iPhone 4.

aminlv

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Glad to hear you like it! We have all had our troubles with iTunes, I'm sure if you need help with something there are plenty of people on here that will gladly oblige.

thanks :) good thing is i got 1 ipad but i get more friend here that's superb;)

tony2011

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Question

Just recieved my new iPad 2 64gb AT&T 3g White. Like it a lot. Just finished updating and moving all my stuff over from my old 64gb one. Gave that one to my youngest son (kinda shocked him!). Noticed a couple of things so far, the speaker does sound louder if you set the iPad down or hold your hand under the speaker. Seems like my screen is brighter than the old one when set at the same brightness setting. Will be exploring more.

Hi Verdana, I am Tony.. my Ipad2 will be arriving soon and I would like to ask you now that you mentioned brightness,,does the the ipad2 has more glare than the previous one,..how does it look on movies and videos?
your comment will be appreciated, thanks

Most reactions