What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Official Halloween Thread

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Halloween is almost here. God, how I hate that holiday. Little monsters begging for candy. Like I have better things to do than feed fat little kids sweets. Their teeth rot, their bottoms widen and it is just terrible.

So does anyone here hate the holiday as much as I hate the holiday?

Czevski

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I buy way more than one bag of candy, just to be sure I have some left. Just in case I'm wrong I eat some before trick or treat starts!

I don't mind doing this because others did it for my kids. The excitement of dressing up and being out as it was getting dark meant as much as the candy - until they were allowed to start eating it.
The powers that be have started ruining it by insisting on daylight hours for trick or treat.

OP
B

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I buy way more than one bag of candy, just to be sure I have some left. Just in case I'm wrong I eat some before trick or treat starts!

I don't mind doing this because others did it for my kids. The excitement of dressing up and being out as it was getting dark meant as much as the candy - until they were allowed to start eating it.
The powers that be have started ruining it by insisting on daylight hours for trick or treat.

I am so sad for the kids. Never had a problem with those legions of crazies said to be out and about trying to steal our kids or put vegetables in the Trick or Treat bags. Although, it might help. I do worry about too many fat kids.

I would definitely stay away from trailer parks. Unless the 'shine is fresh and the women at least put in their missing tooth.

Candy is bad, M'Kay?

OP
B

Bob Maxey

iPF Novice
Reaction score
I just ate a bag of M&M's last night :)

Ever had them frozen with a glass of milk? Yumm. Something about how the texture changes. All I know is Yumm!.

They are also delightful in the AM pancakes. Yumm.

And by the way, if you do not have M&M's, you can substitute W&W's. Just increase the amount of W's to make up for the difference. Well, according to Alton Brown, that is. That guy is nuts . . . he makes his own candy corn. Candy Corn . . . Yumm.

By the way, Tootsie Rolls are also good with a glass of milk.

While I am rambling on and on, let me ax you . . . have you ever had Horlick's Malted Milk Tablets?

Most reactions

Latest posts