What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Naked Gun App Gets a Price Cut

Maura

iPadForums News Team
Reaction score

The Naked Gun films are still to this day some of the funniest you’ll ever see, and DNA Interactive’s The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P game does a fine job of replicating the schoolboy humour, so great to see that it’s currently on special offer for just $0.99, instead of the usual $4.99, for the next five days only until Monday, June 18. As befits the s******-worthy tone of all things Naked Gun, the promotion is called “Get NAKED for Under a Buckâ€, and offers gamers the chance to experience Episode 1- “A Date with Destiny,†which is the first of several planned Naked Gun episodes.
The adventure game introduces a fresh twist to the Paramount Studios film franchise, spoofing modern crime dramas and popular video game culture. Gameplay features mini-games, collectible objects, upgradeable environments, unlockable outfits, and surprise cameos by some of the gaming world’s most notoriously obnoxious characters. Here’s Bob LoCash, the original film series writer/producer, and writer of the game’s storyline, talking about the experience of creating the game:

"Bringing this new chapter to life with the amazing and talented crew at DNA (I was held hostage for three days with a sack over my head until I agreed to the preceding statement) was a total pleasure. This game is something special - a funny and engaging piece of entertainment that will hopefully win the hearts of Naked Gun fans, gaming fans, and comedy fans alike. If not, there's always dinner theatre.â€

The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P channels the hard-nosed yet dumb-witted character brought to life so brilliantly by Leslie Nielson in the films, as the player gets to follow Frank Drebin’s son, Frank Drebin Jr., along with his brand-new crime-fighting team, to dispense justice on evil-doers everywhere.

Click here to download the game for $0.99: App Store - The Naked Gun: I.C.U.P.

Source: DNA Interactive Limited

Last edited by a moderator:

Most reactions

Latest posts