What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The London Olympics 2012

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Giggle. Well, we've got to make some excuse for not continuing our winning streak.
Please, please, please take photos of the equestrian event, Richard. I'd really appreciate it.

Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Yes, I will do my best. The pics may be long distance though. It's a beautiful venue.

Sent from my iPad 1 using iPF - Greetings

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Hayles66 said:
Yes, I saw that too! We are third. Let's hope William Fox-Pitt does well too. Will be keeping my eyes on that. My favourite was cross country followed by show jumping and dressage. Depends on your horse though as to what they do best. Shamrock is definitely a see how much he can eat eventer!
Shame about Colin Oates though!
Sent from my new iPad using iPF

Best of luck to Shamrock for the gold! Mickey (at RDA) is not bad at the Slowest & Steadiest...a medal chance, definitely lol. Can't wait for the rest of the Equestrian.
Drinkhall just won his table tennis.

skimonkey

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
The Olympics is all consuming for us now, isn't it!!

Loved that Gabe share with me, Boris's Wiff waff is coming home speech!! That was too funny, thanks Gabe!!

stranding

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Richard Brown said:
Yes, I will do my best. The pics may be long distance though. It's a beautiful venue.

A big yes from me too please! You are so lucky to be able to decide to just visit!:). I'll be going, but not till the para-dressage.

OP
Richard Brown

Richard Brown

iPF Novice
Reaction score
The Women's Road cycling race is tense with 3 in the lead. From the cycling news blurb.....

16:00:33 CEST
Teutenberg has moved up near the front, with the Italians lending a hand.
Vos is doing her best to drop her two companions.

They are at Hampton Court Palace now.

Gabriel1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Apparently (and I don't know how they counted them) but there was over a million people on the streets watching yesterday's road race!

The Archangel

Most reactions

Latest posts