What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Limera1n Thread - Please keep all Limera1n news and problems here!

iceman

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Supposedly it should work just the same... :D who wants to try first?

Well.. I can't I'm still at work.... yeah, that's the excuse I'm going with with :eek:

Can someone "man up" and take the plunge and then report back on what happens :D

Romeolo888

iPF Noob
Reaction score
hello all,

just jailbreaked my ipad with limera1n with os 3.2.2

it took my cydia away, anyone know how i can redownload it? it has it perminantly gone?

thanks all

britannia

iPF Noob
Reaction score
mods plz delete this post i got the wrong thread had too many windows open.

Last edited:

uniquexme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i successfully jailbreak my ipad 3G firmware 3.2.2 with limera1n but i'm having problem with the 3G service.

After jail breaking, i then installed the ultrasn0w through cydia (read it from somewhere that it will cure the 3G service problem) but to no avail. My carrier status is stuck at "searching..." I tried resetting the APN, flight mode on and off, reboot a million times and my 3G is still not working.

my Ipad is from UK and the carrier that I'm trying to use now is in Malaysia. Although Ipad is an unlocked device, I wonder if this may caused my problems?

Your assistance is very much appreciated.

Thank you.

I faced the same problem like u, care to share how u solve this problem?

uniquexme

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I was able to use limera1n to jailbreak my ipad and downliaded Cydia and limera1n to my ipad. After I did it my ATT 3G was disabled and now says "no Service" Also I note that my U tube is also disabled. Everything seems to work on Wifi and I can download apps on Cydia. How can I restore 3G and U tube? Do I have to go back to factory settings? Please give me a clue.

Thanks
Tay

Just realize the same when I click on u tube, did u manage to solve this problem?

Proendo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just used limera1n on my ipad 3.2.2 Worked great.

Can someone answer me a question. How do I go to 4.1 or any multitasking firmware that can work with this or any other untethered method.

Thanks.

Wired

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I got my Ipad 16gig wifi last week and very happy with the device, but I installed Limera1n and was able to jailbreak it fine 2 days ago and i downloaded a bunch of apps from cydia, some didnt work so I deleted them, but after that my Ipad would crash and just be stuck on safety mode? and when i would try and open an app sometimes it would crash again. So I got fed up and so i went to the ipad settings and used the reset button to deleted all the data.
Is here a better way to do this?
I'm now waiting for my the software download to complete
im debating whether or not to reinstall cydia, any thoughts about this master ipad users? or should i just use the app store lol

Wired

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Im getting this error msg
The ipad could not be restored. an unknown error occured.
(3194)
pls help guys

Last edited by a moderator:

RTShaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
i guess no one knows what to do about this, thaanks alot for not trying to help at all lol

Gee thats cold. have u stopped 2 think maybe no one here knows? after all we are between Jailbreak versions & if you are running firmware 4.2.1 or higher & U want 2 jailbreak you are still waiting 4 th dust 2 settle. U probably got cu some slack cause you just got your ipad - i'm jkinda new 2 and very ill but even i and i'm lying here 24/7 couldnt answer your question without more info i assume you are running v 3.2.2 and btw maybe noones had that particular error aww whats the use

RTShaw

iPF Noob
Reaction score
if u just got your ipad or are new 2 the ipad i suggest u learn something about it before bindly trying 2 jailbreak it. try typing IPAD and your (firmware version wont hurt) into google. you' be suprised whats going on. And if you can or can not jailbreak your particular firmware Version without a hassle or if it can even be done. U better check otherwise you are just asking 4 problems. Then u can answer your own questions - some of them are that simple
But don't feel bad, it can happen 2 us al.

Sorry, i know it wasn't my responsibility 2 answer this but i had the strength & couldn't help it.
lost most control of my fingers, body, have constant spasms & tremors (post-polio) now throat Cancer ,so pleaqe bear with me, it hurts like hell 2 type or move(but i ain't dead yet doggitt!)

Most reactions

Latest posts