What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The # key on the keyboard

xultar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Is there any way to put the # key on the second tier keyboard screen...you know the tier with the numbers? I use Twitter a lot and it would be a great help.

My mom's iPhone 4 has the # key on her second tier keyboard. I want to do it on my iPad and my iPhone but no matter what I've tried I cannot get it to work. :confused:

HALLLLP!

Tim SPRACKLEN

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of other members ask this (for the same reason) and, as far as I can recall, the answer is 'no'. Of course, if you have an external keyboard - such as the Apple keyboard or a Bluetooth keyboard - then there's no problem. I have seen a couple of third-party keyboard apps, but I have no experience of them.

Tim
Scotland

OP
X

xultar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I've seen a couple of other members ask this (for the same reason) and, as far as I can recall, the answer is 'no'. Of course, if you have an external keyboard - such as the Apple keyboard or a Bluetooth keyboard - then there's no problem. I have seen a couple of third-party keyboard apps, but I have no experience of them.

Tim
Scotland

Figures. I've learned that it depends on what app you are in. I wonder if developers can manipulate that or if Apple has it locked down. Does anyone know?

Most reactions