What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The ITunes wont sync with IPad

Poohcat2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I am unable to get my Ipad ans Itunes to sync so I get a message saying "Unable to start Ipad to secure sync" Can anybody help. Please make the advice Idiot proof as Im a complete ludite with the Ipad. Thanks

OP
P

Poohcat2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The error message reads: Titled ITunes and reads "ITunes could not back up the IPad (IPad name) because a session could not be started with the IPad". Im on a PC running Windows Vista Business, I have the latest Itunes and operating system for IPad 1. Hope this helps further

OP
P

Poohcat2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thanks mate. It seems to be the answer noe all I have to do is change the permssions to give me access to Application Data and shell be right. Thanks again

OP
P

Poohcat2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
No luck Itunes shows no backups and the manual deletion did not solve the problem and I am back to square one. I cant sart a session with the iTunes

OP
P

Poohcat2

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Oh and I reinstalled itunes and should delete Apple and start again from scratch

Most reactions

Latest posts