What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The IPF "Write A Review" popup

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Okay, so it pops up, I offer to write a review, I write the review, tap "Submit" and well.....Nothing really, anyone else had this?

Sent from my iPad using iPF

OP
I

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
It usually takes a couple of hours before thr review shows up, they never appear instantly. From personal experience do the reviews always appear within 24h after submitting them.

Oh dear, in that case, mine may appear 4 or 5 times :) it would be better if the app store acknowledged the post :)

Reaction score
Don't worry. The AppStore only let's you write one review. When you choose to "Write a review", it doesn't actually let you write another review, it only edits your already existent comment. Now, if somehow there is no text showing up, when selecting "Write a review", then it would be time to worry, but otherwise it's all going according to plan. :)

OP
I

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
DontUnderstandMyIpad said:
Don't worry. The AppStore only let's you write one review. When you choose to "Write a review", it doesn't actually let you write another review, it only edits your already existent comment. Now, if somehow there is no text showing up, when selecting "Write a review", then it would be time to worry, but otherwise it's all going according to plan. :)

Funny, I remember writing a couple of app reviews before, and I'm sure I got a pop up saying it had been received....Never checked the reviews though. I did the same for Amplitube using the PC and iTunes, same result. I'll check later on :)

Most reactions

Latest posts