What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The iPad is Not Welcome in Yankee Stadium

candafilm

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It could be a liability issue. They don't want to be liable in case an expensive piece of equipment is lost or stolen.

mgamber

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If a stadium can't be held liable for catching a loose bat in the head, I seriously doubt anyone is going to care if your laptop was lost or stolen. Kind of makes you wonder why Yankee Stadium has free wifi tho....

dpizzo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
If a stadium can't be held liable for catching a loose bat in the head, I seriously doubt anyone is going to care if your laptop was lost or stolen. Kind of makes you wonder why Yankee Stadium has free wifi tho....

Luxury Boxes and Wi-Fi enabled cells I assume.

Stracer

iPF Noob
Reaction score
maybe they are affraid that somebody will use it as a mirror and try to blind one of the players as he is about to make a play.....that is the only thing I can think of....

Most reactions