The ipad 2 is a piece of crap

Discussion in 'iPad 2 Forum' started by jhood2323, Mar 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. col.bris

col.bris
    Expand Collapse
    Administrator
    Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    I guess after 12 months as a moderator on this forum let alone iPhone4forum as well one learns to be tolerant but."....... I can box like a Kangaroo when I have to. Lol

[​IMG]

#11 col.bris, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  2. madhatter61

madhatter61
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Enthusiast

Thanks Received:
    You might want to delete this attempt to share your feelings... no facts here what so ever.

My dear mother passed on a saying ... I've never forgotten it ... "people are down on what they're not up on".

Do some homework on this forum. There are some very up to speed folks here. I don't trust Facebook, period.

IMO ... iPad is revolutionizing the way many people are using computers. Most just want to get on the internet, use E-mail, read and write stuff, play with photographs, watch movies, and play games. There is a lot more, but you get the idea. iPAD does these beautifully and so intuitively on a gorgeous screen I might add. Young kids and senior citizens alike actually use these from the gitgo... millions of them, by the way. (they have enjoyed their investment and are raving, not ranting) No complicated OS to figure out. They don't care about setup and customization. (That's for the geeks, and they comprise a very small number, but boy do they try to make a lot of noise. Spec comparison is flaggrant, but is only part of the story). iPAD2 is faster, lighter and EZr to handle, added features, and priced very competitively... 10 hours of typical use before having to recharge is flat out awesome.

Apple deceived no one ... Engadget, the media hypers, all the soothsayers (wannabes that is) are very active and are so willing to jump in and criticize. You, my friend, are the one that got deceived by them, not Apple.

Like I said, study, learn, get some first hand experience, then gently offer your opinion, if you care to share.

#12 madhatter61, Mar 10, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2011
  3. Chriztofor

Chriztofor
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    OP: It is pretty simple, take your Ipad to an apple store and compare it with the Ipad 2 and make a decision. The wait is over, it is here, you don't have to rely on professional reviewers or anyone's opinions. Try it yourself and decide.

4. hookbill

hookbill
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    They don't have enough smilies here, I wanted to give this post a round of applause for using common sense.

I really don't like it when somebody sensationalizes a topic title, thens say's j/k and then goes on to bash the product anyway. I don't know anything about the iPad2 I just know that for the price it offers a faster processor and a camera. I've yet to see any device that wasn't a camera get praise, that's on a tablet or a phone.

Anyway I'm staying with my iPad original because I don't need a cameral, processor speed is fine and I've only had it about 5 months. Let me keep it a year and lets see what the iPad 3 has to offer.

One last thing. I am also a moderator in androidforums.net Coming Soon! and in comparison reviews with the Xoom the iPad 2 is really holding it's own. That's difficult to do with a forum full of Android fan boys who make apple fan boys look tame in comparison.

Android Forums is a sister forum to this site which is why I can mention it.

5. SweetPoison

SweetPoison
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Legend

Thanks Received:
    What? No way ~ you are my Angel.:)

6. Wolfpuppies3

Wolfpuppies3
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Try not to express

both your ignorance and your lack of tact in one message and turn off the caps lock. Every 12 year old knows that is "shouting."

Get a good, firm grip on your emotions and take a deep breath. You have never seen the iPad2 so you are perhaps not very well qualified to make the rant you started this string with.

There has been no deception by Apple. The iPad2 is what they say it is and they said nothing at all until March 2. You may want to wait until you can see the results of the camera before calling it, "bad." You really do not know what you are talking about until you actually handle and see it. It certainly is not a disposable camera unless you have much more money than sense.

There have been no benchmark comparisons yet. The iPad2 won't be out until tomorrow.

7. jhood2323

jhood2323
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    my intentions wasn't to bash the product I was saying how diss pleased I was with the early reviews. I was looking at the ipad 2 as being another groundbreaking device. As for me being a noobie please . I have a had droid 1,2,x,vibrant,galaxy tab,huweii s7(all rooted),macbook pro '09 ,ipod touch 4 and ipad 1 16 3g. I'm just trying to take away the hype and actually look at the specs for what they are. If this thing was built by Coby would I buy it. Criticism comes in all forms. What i said weights heavy on current Ipad users minds if they're really into tech stuff. Is this thing really worth the hassle of selling my old one just to get the new one.If the ipad 3 dropped in sept.Everyone of yall would be like "omg Ipad 3 ,I must sell my 4 month old Ipad 2"I will wait until saturday to go the apple store to do a full cover of the ipad 2 for myself to decide. Tech reviews only give you a jest of what the device has to offer. Its mainly up to you if it's worth your money. I know the ipad 2 doesn't have optimized apps yeah neither does the xoom(no droll). As far as camera wise we do have a pretty idea of the quality of it as their are full daylight imovies on youtube now to give you an idea. I made the title and rely to catch people's attention and almost all of you have just repeated the keynote to me

8. Somerled

Somerled
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    Every one of us? I beg to differ with your inclusion of the whole of the iPad owners in your own little opinion. I have the initial release iPad, and I am staying with it. there is nothing wrong with it.

Generalities will bite you in the arse every time - best not to use them. In doing so, as far as I am concerned, invalidates your argument.

9. jhood2323

jhood2323
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Fan

Thanks Received:
    why are you not upgrade to the ipad 2 it has more ram ,faster processor, and dual cameras

10. Somerled

Somerled
    Expand Collapse
    iPad Junkie

Thanks Received:
    I don't need cameras. I have never run into an app that has failed to launch due to memory, and my iPad isn't broken. There are people who exist who do not need to own every revision of a piece of hardware just to "be cool."

I still have, and use, my iPod Touch Gen 1. Does everything I want it to do.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.