1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

The iMoron Law Student/Mom

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions - Site Assistance' started by SuperMujer, Nov 9, 2012.

1. SuperMujer

SuperMujer iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Hello there! I'm new here and need all sorts of assistance and sugestions. I'm what I call an iMoron, meaning i recently became an owner of apple products and have very little knowledge as to how to use them or take greater benefit of them. I jailbroke my iPad2 in about 10 minutes when i got it, but since then i've been too busy with lawschool and my children to do much more with it... I have an application that i downloaded through the jailbreak that records sound and text, and I'd like to back up the data i have there before i update it. So, someone please help me backup my iPad documents and remove jailbreak so i can update! THNX!!!
  2. smalltowngirl13

smalltowngirl13 Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    Hello and welcome to the forum!