What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THE Greenpois0n INFORMATION THREAD... PLEASE POST HERE!

aquace21

iPF Noob
Reaction score
aquace21 said:
Hi all, I had JB my ipad with the redsnow tethered version. Now that Greenpoison has the untethered version, can I simply JB my ipad again with the Greenpoison? Will it cause problem? Or should I restore to original state then JB with greenposion?

Thanks!

If it is jail-broke why would you want to do it again, jailbreak is jailbreak, right!
Yes it was tethered jb previously. So for this new untethered jb, do I simply re-jailbreak my ipad?

Last edited:

Davefewox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I used greenpoisOn to JB both my iphone4 and iPad worked flawlessly until I downloaded an iBook called "itunes10". Happened on both devices. I then got an error on all purchased ibooks that " your iPad (phone) is improperly configured, restore iPad and reload iBooks . Had to un JB my iPad but I really dont want to do the phone because of mywi.....anyone else had a similar prob? Could this book have a "virus" thx

Reaction score
Davefewox said:
I used greenpoisOn to JB both my iphone4 and iPad worked flawlessly until I downloaded an iBook called "itunes10". Happened on both devices. I then got an error on all purchased ibooks that " your iPad (phone) is improperly configured, restore iPad and reload iBooks . Had to un JB my iPad but I really dont want to do the phone because of mywi.....anyone else had a similar prob? Could this book have a "virus" thx

Have you used the latest greenpoison jb?

There were some problems with the earlier gp version when opening DRMed ebooks in iBooks. It wouldn't work, but the latest gp also cracks ibooks, so you might want to give that a try, if you haven't done so already.

Davefewox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Thx. I just did the iPad jailbreak 2days age must have used an old gp link..I assume I'll find the most up to date link in this thread. Thanks

mopar

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Will there be a greenpois0n for 4.3.1?

Last edited:

iPad100

iPF Noob
Reaction score

Davefewox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
How to run greenpois0n w iBooks fix

Fixed the iPad jailbreak..but now apple has 4.3 out for the iPhone so I can't restore it to re jailbreak it with the iBooks fix. Any help here? What happens if I run greenpois0n again on an already jail broken phone?? Thx

Davefewox

iPF Noob
Reaction score
http://www.redmondpie.com/how-to-fix-ibooks-not-opening-drm-books-error-after-jailbreaking-ios-4.2.1-with-greenpois0n/[/URL]

This seemed to work

Most reactions