What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Games section of this website is almost useless...

Trumpet444

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Its all flooded with threads titled "I Need Friends for ...." or "I Need Neighbors". Its too much. I cant even use this site for new game reviews, little known indie games, blockbuster game sales, tips and tricks, etc. Please stop posting these threads, people. Its hard to sift through it. Streamline them or something. I understand the reasoning for them, but its very cluttering. Im not trying to flame anyone personally, so please dont take offense. But Im sure Im not the only one that feels this way

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
I appreciate it may be frustrating for you and others, we are looking into ways to improve the situation, so please have patience.
However in the meantime, members should note they are free to continue posting in these threads provided they are created in the correct section of the site and remain on topic.

JohnnyApple

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I've got a good compromise. Obviously these are popular topics and people love to add friends and it is a community related topic. So, we'll create a separate subforum just for these requests.

f4780y

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
The new sub-forum is now live, so all friend request threads should be able to live quite happily in their own little section of the site now... :D

casanova1

iPF Noob
Reaction score
obviously,people want to search those useful informations,and more likely to make friends.It's a speacial output of the forums.we'd better enjoy it.:)

Most reactions

Latest posts