1. Due to the recent site upgrade, the iPadForums (iPF) App will no longer work. The new iPadForums.net website has been designed from the ground up to work perfectly from any mobile, tablet, or desktop computer using the built in internet browser. Create a shortcut to iPadForums.net on your home screen by following these steps: Create an icon for iPadForums.net

The Games section of this website is almost useless...

Discussion in 'iPad General Discussions' started by Trumpet444, Jun 12, 2011.

1. Trumpet444

Trumpet444 iPF Novice

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    Its all flooded with threads titled "I Need Friends for ...." or "I Need Neighbors". Its too much. I cant even use this site for new game reviews, little known indie games, blockbuster game sales, tips and tricks, etc. Please stop posting these threads, people. Its hard to sift through it. Streamline them or something. I understand the reasoning for them, but its very cluttering. Im not trying to flame anyone personally, so please dont take offense. But Im sure Im not the only one that feels this way
  2. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +634 / 0
    I appreciate it may be frustrating for you and others, we are looking into ways to improve the situation, so please have patience.
    However in the meantime, members should note they are free to continue posting in these threads provided they are created in the correct section of the site and remain on topic.
  3. JohnnyApple

JohnnyApple Administrator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +86 / 0
    I've got a good compromise. Obviously these are popular topics and people love to add friends and it is a community related topic. So, we'll create a separate subforum just for these requests.
  4. f4780y

f4780y Super Moderator Staff Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +634 / 0
    The new sub-forum is now live, so all friend request threads should be able to live quite happily in their own little section of the site now... :D
  5. casanova1

casanova1 iPF Noob

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    obviously,people want to search those useful informations,and more likely to make friends.It's a speacial output of the forums.we'd better enjoy it.:)