What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Flash Debate

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetPoison

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Drink the kool-aid?
Not to be picky, but the mass suicide at Jonestown Guyana in 1978 happened when the members drank cyanide-laced grape flavored Flavor Aid (often misidentified as Kool-Aid) along with a sedative.

Yeah, but saying "drank the Flavor Aid" just doesn't sound quite right for some reason.

Oh! I get it. Sooner or later, this girl gets it.:eek:

ITA. "drank the Flavor Aid" just doesn't cut it.

pallentx

iPF Novice
Reaction score
haha, talk about a marketing problem. How do you fight people wrongly using your product name in reference to a cult mass suicide.

iPadCharlie

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Or what about, "He doesn't know "shitums" from Shinola!"

1_54fe0346d4f1c78544e14de0d3cb9fa2.jpg

How wonderful the Shinola people must feel about this!

OP
R

RAC

iPF Novice
Reaction score
also, i am amazed by how heat this subject seems to generate.
you ain't seen nuthin'! Go to an amateur radio forum and ask, "what's the big deal over dropping the morse code requirement to get a license?" all morse code testing was eliminated on february 23, 2007 and it is still the most talked about subject on the boards!

- .... . -.. . -- .. ... . --- ..-. -- --- .-. ... . -.-. --- -.. . .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. -... . .- -- .- .--- --- .-. . ...- . -. - ..-. --- .-. . -. - .... ..- ... .. .- ... - ...

NumbLock

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Okay, okay. Everyone back to your corners for another cool down.

On one page, "shitums", a Jonestown reference, and Morse Code... I think my eyes are starting to bleed.

col.bris

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I agree let's be nice keep it healthy and clean we are watching every post in this thread and we really don't want to ban any more users ok. If you don't understand what we mean please read the rules. Remember this is a private forum

Col

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Latest posts