What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The dooors hints.

harry1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lv 24....you have 2 lots of sticks on pedestals, what do you think you should do with them.

There is 4 pulleys and on that whole wall there is a diagram which you should follow. It starts on the right and goes to the left. What else can be construed as starting on the right and going to the left? Then the diagram does a big loop and returns to the right. Hint do not pull the fourth pulley twice. Good luck

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Anna_Caitlyn16 said:
I'm stuck on level 20. Will someone please help me!! :)

The smoke means nothing, it just hinders you. There's a 2 way arrow above the door and the door is red. In those wheels you have red arrows, position them to the arrow above the door. The wheels must also be mirror image of each other.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
harry1979 said:
Still stuck at level 30....need help!!!

The penguins have eyes, just press on the penguins and they turn, turn the penguins so they are facing each other. Remember that each set of penguins are on a slant to each other.

bignemo

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Doors on the iphone is what i am confused about. Level 14 is where i am stuck, the three slide switches on both sides of the door move up and down and a match is available at the bottom and a smear mark about the door, but nothing has changed when the switches are moved. thanks for any help you may have.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
bignemo said:
Doors on the iphone is what i am confused about. Level 14 is where i am stuck, the three slide switches on both sides of the door move up and down and a match is available at the bottom and a smear mark about the door, but nothing has changed when the switches are moved. thanks for any help you may have.

The mark above the door is the clue. What else is there but the slide switches.

Most reactions

Latest posts