What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The dooors hints.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
dudeitsmattx said:
I have tried so many different color combos. Still can't figure it out.

You've got 2 rows of cards and those 2 big boxes. If you tap those buttons they can be black, red or white. So on the right you have a heart so make the first light red, then there's a vacant spot so make the light white then you have a club so make the light black. The left side is the same but the cards are upside down, so do the lights backwards.

dudeitsmattx

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
You've got 2 rows of cards and those 2 big boxes. If you tap those buttons they can be black, red or white. So on the right you have a heart so make the first light red, then there's a vacant spot so make the light white then you have a club so make the light black. The left side is the same but the cards are upside down, so do the lights backwards.

Ahh thank you. I got it

Shorty91w

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need more help with 25. I have seen the numbers but I can't figure out the combination with the things on the ground

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Shorty91w said:
I need more help with 25. I have seen the numbers but I can't figure out the combination with the things on the ground

Have you noticed you can press on those things on the ground and they raise up, there's 4 of them and 4 numbers. Apply them in order

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
leelai said:
If you look at the diagram above the door it tells you the man is equal to the iPad, so how is the man positioned. When you get it in the right position the red bar above the door turns to green.

This was in an earlier post.

harry1979

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Lv 23 u hv a button on the left side plant, push that n slide the door upwards

Most reactions

Latest posts