What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The dooors hints.

marcg35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
If you hit him on the head he will move and hmmph you. But that's got nothing to do with it. Maybe you could turn him the right way!

How?

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
samch said:
19 has got me stuck plz help

3 doors, see if you can open them, what do you find? Tap the buttons. Look at the lights above the door. You use what you found.

samch

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Iv opened the door found it but don't know how to continue think u need to spell it out for me lol

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
samch said:
Iv opened the door found it but don't know how to continue think u need to spell it out for me lol

Have you pressed the buttons behind the 2 doors. Close these doors, the lights above the main door will all turn green except the middle one. Look up, something is not normally there. You need to use what you found.

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
mucker42 said:
What does the japenese flag mean on door 25 on the game DOORS

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

You may want to look at that flag more closely, you have a magnifying glass!

tunechi23

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I need help with level 27 I have no clue what to do here any help would be great thanks !!!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
tunechi23 said:
I need help with level 27 I have no clue what to do here any help would be great thanks !!!

Hi and welcome to the Forum!

That door is mighty hungry. On the right look at the colors, start from the top color yellow

Most reactions

Latest posts