What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The dooors hints.

lauris

iPF Noob
Reaction score
level 33 doors iphone game

Please help me with level 33 !!! what am I supposed to do with the rabbit?? i've tried everything and result nothing.:(

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
lauris said:
Please help me with level 33 !!! what am I supposed to do with the rabbit?? i've tried everything and result nothing.:(

Nothing with the rabbit. You use the blade to cut something. Those silhouettes above the door are facing certain ways, use this in relation to the door.

OP
lawnce

lawnce

iPF Noob
Reaction score
idlechild said:
Stuck on 35

U light up the candle. U will notice the color of the wall will showing the color of the wall. Then why red is 3 , green is 5

snQQp

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm still stuck on lv24 i read all the hints and still don't get it heeeelp

maddyn123

iPF Noob
Reaction score
leelai said:
Look above at the posts I exchanged with Indis, this was for level 24. If you need more just post back

I'm really dumb- I've seen all the posts and I still can't get level 24! Please help its frustrating me so much!!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Hi to all of you and welcome to the Forum.

No. 24 seems to have stumped a lot of people, including me at first. Below I'll detail it with out giving the exact answer.

Okay you have 2 lots of sticks on pedestals, what do you think you should do with them.

There is 4 pulleys and on that whole wall there is a diagram which you should follow. It starts on the right and goes to the left. What else can be construed as starting on the right and going to the left? Then the diagram does a big loop and returns to the right. Hint do not pull the fourth pulley twice. Good luck

marcg35

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I'm stucked at 31. Can't do anything with that man standing on his arms!!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
marcg35 said:
I'm stucked at 31. Can't do anything with that man standing on his arms!!

If you hit him on the head he will move and hmmph you. But that's got nothing to do with it. Maybe you could turn him the right way!

leelai

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Debbie k said:
I am stuck on level 33 pls giv me an idea go to get past this level tanx x

You have to use your knife or whatever it is first. Above the door there are rabbits and ducks, which way are they looking?

Most reactions

Latest posts