What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Cameras

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Well, finally getting around to playing with them. Photo booth? What is it good for? On the whole the camera is quite good, although holding an iPad as a photo tool is going to take a lot of skill Beware! I nearly dropped mine trying.

Probably best on it's stand, and since other high def kit I use beats it, will probably use it for quick snaps to email FaceTime? Don't know yet, me being the first to upgrade to a 2 Anyone have any thoughts?

OP
I

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I meant first among my friends to upgrade, not THE first.....Wonder who did get the first2?

OP
I

ipfuser55

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Yes, I've seen those, wouldn't really use it for serious work though......Still might get one!

sjleworthy

iPF Novice
Reaction score
Website
www.sjleworthy.com
Yeah, fairly low grade cams, both front and back. Pretty decent for 'friend' snaps and quick photos, (I even use mine on site for work purposes) and great for video FaceTime and Skype and all that, but a bit of fun basically. Not to be used in serious contexts.
There's enough emotive threads here already discussing it :)

Most reactions