What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best calculator for iPad

idea2real

iPF Noob
Reaction score
I found a best calculator for iPad , it's free .

Super Calculator HD Free ,

1. Get result while type expression , support operator priority .
2. Integrate a easy use sketch board .
3. Can use x, y , z three variables .
4. Full function support .
5. Can draw any function curves easily !

https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/id474564302?mt=8

mzl.qtmalhlb.480x480-75.jpgmzl.gdoeceag.480x480-75.jpg mzl.fggzgmfz.480x480-75.jpg

Last edited:

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
It took awhile, but I finally found the perfect calculator for me:

milliHelen: amount of beauty required to launch one ship.

Attachments

• image-3743748425.jpg
    image-3743748425.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 432

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
It took awhile, but I finally found the perfect calculator for me:

I love Jumbo. Have been using it for years, since before iPad. I prefer the plainest calculator I could find.

OP
I

idea2real

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Just input and got result , I still think this is the best one .

LannyC

iPad Fan
Reaction score
The thing is, each user's needs are different. Some of us don't want the clutter of features we'll never use. Until Jumbo, the only simple calcs I found were designed for iPhone and only worked in portrait mode, and I'm a landscape kind of guy.

I'm still looking for a unit converter as simple as the Apple dashboard widget on my Mac. I need to be prepared to convert mph into furlongs per fortnight on a moments notice! :)

Kaykaykay

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The thing is, each user's needs are different. Some of us don't want the clutter of features we'll never use. Until Jumbo, the only simple calcs I found were designed for iPhone and only worked in portrait mode, and I'm a landscape kind of guy.

I'm still looking for a unit converter as simple as the Apple dashboard widget on my Mac. I need to be prepared to convert mph into furlongs per fortnight on a moments notice! :)

I'd love a simple unit converter if you find one. I was using a great, simple metric converter app for about two years, then the developer went and upgraded it, cluttering it and making it more cumbersome to use, so I ended up deleting it. It took more steps to get the same result, groan.

OP
I

idea2real

iPF Noob
Reaction score
use this super calculator draw a circle is interesting !

OP
I

idea2real

iPF Noob
Reaction score
you are welcome ! A new feature was added , new you when you click "UP Arrow " or "AC" , the input and answer will be saved into a file . You can view input history through help button , or download it through iTunes File Sharing ! Enjoy it !

Most reactions

Latest posts