What's new
Apple iPad Forum 🍎

Welcome to the Apple iPad Forum, your one stop source for all things iPad. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The best blog to use with iPad 3 that allows you to upload photos

Tisntom

iPF Noob
Reaction score
Does anyone know which is the best blog to use that allows you to upload photos from the iPad 3. My sister was using
blogspot.com and was not able to upload photos. I suggested that she try downloading chrome because it is done by
Google and blogspot.com is done by Google as well. She was in a place where the Wi-Fi was not very good so she was not able to download chrome so I don't know if that would work or not. Any suggestions?

KevinJS

Super Moderator
Staff member
Reaction score
Try Tumblr. There's an app for that. Beats fooling around trying to upload from browsers.

Dutchess

iPF Noob
Reaction score
The app for WordPress is pretty good. I've been using it for a little while now. Uploads pics from gallery pretty easily. I can preview posts, schedule them for publication, receive comments, check stats, etc.

Most reactions

Latest posts